Song of Storms
A piano arrangement of Song of Storms from Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, performed by Hyun-Joo.
ever buy a figure that you realize you just don’t want and no one will buy it off you? well, here i am.
what you get:
- one brand new shoyo hinata 1/8 scale figure, complete with box and wrap (stock photo from amiami, more photos and info here).
- mbf me
- please be over the age of 18 or have a parent/guardian consent to your entering
- you can enter the giveaway on tumblr by reblogging this post
- or by following my instagram and reposting it there
- i will ship anywhere within the united states and canada (sorry, this is a fairly large parcel and international shipping is expensive!)
giveaway ends oct. 31st at 11:59 pm est
Step by Step: A Great way of Painting your own Mural without Knowing how to Draw
This is probably the most AWESOME thing i’ve ever seen. Now i need a house…i’m going to paint murals on my walls…this is so amazing
Actually so amazing. If I had a house and paint and, I dunno, patience.
Adobe Photoshop Cs6 Extended + with TIMELINE (
no error)by: MixSoucers
- Please don’t download this and repass in your blog, because it is ugly! This photoshop is amazing and contains all adjustments you need for edit, including the option timeline for convert the gifs. And the installation is normal. I hope you enjoy and never forget: Like/Reblog in this post! DropBox
YOU DID NOT…
Oh but I did.
and it seems I cannot erase my marinara-stained past
Don’t become a pasta hero
oh my god
im currently working on time travel to erase this post from ever being made someone please help
So someone just re-balenced my credits and apparently I have just been boosted to Junior status
Trakoclock asked:Hey, if you don’t mind sharing, I’ve always wondered how you got that soft celling look on your characters in your comic. Any tips? I’m currently working on my own comic and I kind of want to go for a less harsh form of cell shading. Thanks!
A couple people have asked about the way I color things and I’ve been meaning to post a tutorial on it :]. I’ve never been too good at describing my process, but I hope this helps!
AT LAST HE REVEALS HIS SECRETS!! Or one of them~ I struggle a lot with cel-shading. This was an extrememly helpful tutorial!! Now I just wish I could learn how you render water, Blue-Ten, because GOSH do you do it well!
I know how to do this already, but sharing is always nice. :B